Boutique Launch Bootcamp (Replays Only)Regular price $499.00
Boutique Launch Bootcamp is an interactive, 3-day class containing over 15 hours of guided learning. Launching isn't an easy task, but it can be much easier when you have guidance and clarity.
- Access to 15 hours of guided learning
- Access to student Q&A
- Access to bonus trainings
This program is for you if:
- you have not launched and want a crash course in everything you should know prior to launching
- you have launched and made little to no sales (likely due to not having an actual launch plan)
- you've purchased inventory already but haven't thought about branding, marketing or pricing
- you feel like you're working backwards
- you have no idea what content to post prior to launching
- you feel stuck with ideas that you don't know how to implement
- you aren't sure if you're on the right path and want an actual plan of action
- you haven't set a launch date because you're scared that you're missing something important
- Pre-launching - Launching requires so much more than coming soon graphics and pictures of your merchandise. We'll equip you with a comprehensive guide for your pre-launch phase.
- Establish your brand core - There's a different between having a business and having a brand. Let's make sure that you're prepared to brand your business.
- Creating your vision - Nothing about your actions should be random. You should be clear about where you would like your brand to go in the near and distant future. So, we'll help you craft a vision statement and create a moodboard that gives you a sense of direction
- How to conduct market research - You're starting a business and there are tons that already exist. You need to know which ones you'll be competing with and how they are already successfully serving the audience that you would like to serve. You'll learn how to conduct a competitor analysis and learn more about your target audience.
- Thinking Like Big Businesses - Just because you're a small business owner doesn't mean you have to operate like one. Your actions can make or break your brand's ability to attract the right audience and drive consistent sales. So, we'll discuss what you can do to operate like a big business.
- Goal Setting - After clarifying your vision now you can set some goals that align with your overall vision. We'll talk about not only setting monetary goals, but also goals for growth in general. You'll determine the milestones that you would like to hit before and after your launch.
- Merchandise Planning + Pricing - Now that you have a vision and goals, you can start to plan for merchandise selection and pricing. The merchandise you select should align with your brand's vision and the audience that you intend to serve. Your pricing directly correlates with your revenue potential. So, we'll make sure that you're clear about how to strategically price your merchandise with your revenue goals in mind.
- Social Media + Content Marketing - We're saving content creation and social media for last because it's the thing that most people believe they need, but they actually don't understand how to use. In this lesson, we'll share strategies to use content for various objectives (brand awareness, building trust, customer acquisition and driving sales). We'll also share strategies for using Instagram to improve your business. Lastly, we'll equip you with tips for product photography.
- Email + Lead Magnets - Your social media pages alone will not drive consistent sales. You'll need additional marketing tools in order for your sales to be consistent. In this section we'll uncover methods to build your email list and how to use email marketing to increase your sales.
- Shopify Website Building - Now that we've gotten the big stuff out of the way, it's time to give your brand a home. Your website is the stopping point before a purchasing decision is made. How it's designed and how the products are displayed will play a role in your sales ability. You'll learn how to build a beautiful website that drive sales, plus get access to all of my favorite Shopify apps.