The Boutique Academy is a hub of learning materials for new and aspiring boutique owners to launch and scale their brands to six figures and beyond. Since its inception, more than one thousand students have completed Boutique Academy online courses, and more than 600 are members of our Boutique Brand School monthly membership. Between YouTube and Instagram, The Boutique Academy has more than 60,000 followers. Our students /#COMMUNITY/ support and uplift one another throughout their entrepreneurial journeys. The Boutique Academy is an /#INCLUSIVE/ space of /#INTEGRITY/ honesty and respect for clients, students, and partners, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or any other differentiating criteria. We provide an environment where our actions speak to our desire for growth and success. While we take our business seriously, The Boutique Academy is also a place where we love to have /#FUN/ and enjoy helping others create businesses that not only make them money, but also make them happy!
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Boutique Academy’s part-time (remote) Expert Coach reports directly to CEO Jance Chartae. They enrich the experience of Boutique Academy students by being a source of knowledge and feedback in the areas of marketing, branding and target audience. They are responsive to students when they need support and demonstrate a high level of excellence and commitment to The Boutique Academy brand.
We want to meet you if:
- You love all things marketing and branding. You understand diversified marketing – email marketing, text marketing, influencer marketing, etc.
- You have experience either developing marketing campaigns for brands or overseeing marketing for brands.
- You enjoy building sales funnels.
- You are proficient in Klaviyo.
- You have professional coaching experience.
- You have a track record of success working with online boutiques/ecommerce businesses.
- You have outstanding people skills. You are relatable and able to give actionable advice.
- You have 15 hours available each week.
- Facilitate monthly marketing audit calls for each round of Boutique Academy students.
- Provide comprehensive reviews of homework assignments within 72 hours of submission (this can be done via video review, or written)
- Check in to the Facebook Group daily to respond to Marketing related posts from Boutique Academy students.
- Respond to any post where you are tagged in The Boutique Academy Facebook Group within 24 hours.
- Record all marketing related questions received into Airtable each week.
- Create written SOPS for all processes relevant to the Marketing Expert Coach role.
- Stay up to date on marketing trends and share any new information with Boutique Academy students.
Compensation for this role is $3000 USD per month.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT
The Boutique Academy complies with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity laws and regulations. We provide Equal Opportunity Employment for all qualified people. Our employment practices, benefits and programs are administered without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, status with respect to receipt of public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission or any other basis protected by Federal, State, or local law.
This commitment extends to all phases of employment including, but not limited to recruitment, selection, placement, transfers, training and development, promotions, demotions, compensation, benefits, terminations and all other conditions or privileges associated with employment.
This job description is intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this role. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties and work schedules may be required.If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, APPLY HERE through January 14, 2022.